{11.1.11}

Today is the coolest..

wouldn't you just love to be born at 11:11, or 1:11 today.
Or turn 111? or 11!

You would definitely always remember the date and time of your birth! ;)


I was listening to the radio this morning and a man called in who was turning 100.
He was so sweet. The DJ asked Him if He had any tips for young people, and He replied,
"I never drank, I never smoked, and I love the Lord...with all my heart. Amen."
I love to hear about neat people like that.  He probably did a lot of stuff to make it to 1-0-0!!
Not only physical things, but spiritual things also.

 Today the snow started falling again. still is. I'm debating on whether or not to go out and sled. Should I? ;)

Lily.Kate is walking around in her pj's. Not because she already has had her bath, but because they never made off of her today!! Oh, the joys of wintertime coziness!
Levi just got his Hershey Kisses out of the drawer next to me. I asked him, "Can I have one? Can I have three? Can I have 9?" {I was kidding!.!}
He looked up at me, and said, "I don't want to waste them."
I laughed, and explained. I love teasing that kid~ It's so much fun! ;)
 This afternoon I was taking pictures for canvases for the dining room walls...
I just realized that the milk looks green~ really nasty.
It's not..I promise. We aren't ones to keep sour milk in our refrigerator!
I think we need to save this for St. Patrick's day breakfast~ Along with our green eggs and ham!

I'm kidding~ We prefer not to celebrate St. Patty's day with green food!! That's not our thing. ;)

Have a wonderful 11.1.11~ especially if you are born today, or are turning 111, or 11.
Or even if it's just another old day. But it doesn't happen all the time, so just enjoy it!!


have a happy day~

.Lydia.

No comments: