why God gave me brothers..

God gave me brothers to understand the fascination for sticks and snails, and puppy dog tails, that's why God gave me brothers.

I don't think I would have believed you if you told me ten years ago that I would have three younger brothers.

They add all the spice and excitement to life, that even a dozen sisters couldn't give me.

They scream {too much}, they laugh {too loud}, they make me want to pull my hair out {a lot}. But they make me scream {too much}, laugh {too loud}, and I make them pull their hair out {a lot}. :)

But that what makes me love them..

They are so different from sisters.

I have always been the one that they expect to dress up with, and play cowboys, and indians. I'm the one that they want to run around the playground with and play tag. And, yes, I have had the best times playing cowboy and indians, and running around the playground playing tag. :)

~tonight I was sitting on the swing on the front porch. I was holding Lily Kate, and Levi was sitting next to me.
There is this song that Levi has been singing for weeks, it is called "He never lets go" {Matt Redman. It's on my playlist somewhere. ☺} He doesn't get the words quite right sometimes, but He doesn't care. :)

So I started singing it, and He joined in, and that set Lily Kate off dancing. And clapping.

We sang to the top of our lungs, swinging back and fourth. We enjoyed ourselves, even if the neighbors didn't!

We had fun, we laughed. {too much!}

It was fun.

I love my brothers. I sure couldn't imagine life without them. It would be too quiet!

Love you boys!

...Lydia...






             

1 comment:

Alexandra! said...

:)
I know what you mean!
I have 3 brothers too! (although, 2 are older then me!)