"can you watch me run?"...

tonight Abigail and Mama went to a kids consignment sale. As they left I was standing on the front porch with Levi and Titus waving. When they drove away I felt this hand on my leg, and a little voice say, "Ydia {his from of Lydia☺}, can you stay out here, and watch me run?"...


so he ran around in circles, in the rain. Around in around in circles..


and I sat there watching him run...
and I never wanted the moment to end....


but there was a dirty kitchen, a crying baby, and two baskets of laundry calling my name. :) But I watched Him run. He enjoyed it.. so did I.

..~**..~**..~**Lydia

2 comments:

Carmen and Rachelle said...

Good post. Gave me chills for some reason! :) And he is adorable!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Hope you move goes well!


"Hony bunch Carri"