Q's & A's

Thank you all for asking questions- I enjoyed reading them!

Now for my answers~

Kyann asked-

"Are you outgoing?"

I am not overly talkative when I am in a group of people I don't know well. But once I get to know you I won't shut up!! :)

"Do you like pudding?"

Well, to tell the truth I never eat pudding. But I do like banana pudding! :)

Alex asked-

"What state do you live in?"

Well, I a not really comfortable posting that on here. Sorry Alex!!

Emily asked-

"Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes?"

We live about 2 min. from a little consignment boutique shop that I LOVE!!! Most of the prices are great {except for the designer jeans- those have really big numbers on the price tags!} I have gotten most of my summer clothes from that shop!

Lahni asked-

"Who is your favorite secular music artist(s)?"

I would probably have to say Celtic Woman, and Celtic Thunder. I love Celtic music!!!

"What is your favorite secular movie/book? What is your favorite Christian movie/book?"

Wow, this will be hard!! My favorite secular movie is "Gone with the Winder" LOVE that movie!! I am not really sure about book- I guess "Gone with the Wind" too. My favorite Christian movie is probably the Sherwood Church movies. {Flywheel, Facing the Giants, Fireproof}. I love those! My favorite Christian book is the Bible, "Peace Child", and "God's Smuggler".

Lahni also asked to share something random about myself. Soo....

I LOVE to sing. I am working on harmonizing- my aunt is teaching me to, I think I am getting better! :) I sing a lot with my sister and mom. Something I really like to do to my sister when we are singing is go off key, or stop singing. She hates it!! {grin}

Something else random~

I am a night owl. I don't like getting up in the morning. I like to stay up late. But the only problem is, is that I am grouchy the next day if I stay up to late! Oh, well~ ☺

Thanks again for asking questions- that was lots of fun~

Happy Saturday!

No comments: