Imitating on------ = )

WARNING: this is only meant to be funny, not realistic, or done with good acting! = ) -------------------------------------------
Gabe and I were playing around with my camera and decided that we would have some fun with imitating ------ ------- ...... here is the video I took of him... after watching it leave a comment with who you think he is imitating... Carrington I know you know who he is imitating so don't say! = ) I have a video of me doing it but, I don't know if I will post it or not.... it shows my silly side, big time!! = ) Should I post it or not?????
Anyway here it is... Sorry it is sideways!

P.S the singing is not good at all...because there is no music and he wasn't putting much effort into it!

,

12 comments:

Eliza said...

I don't know. Is it a family member or a singer?
Yes I would like to see the video of you.
Wow. I missed a couple days of coming to your blog and you posted alot!!!
Eliza

Abigail and Lydia said...

Hi Eliza-
Well, it is not a family member but it is a singer.... here is a hint to those who are guessing.... he sings songs on my playlist. I think I am going to take another video of me, because that one is not very good! = ) Yes, for some reason I posted a lot today!

~Lydia~

Carrington Faith said...

Oh Gabe,
LOL. Yes I new as soon as he started talking. I am going to go watch it again!


Carri

Eliza said...

I think I have a guess. Can I say it?
Eliza

Abigail and Lydia said...

Hi Carrington-
Yes, isn't it funny!

Hi Eliza-
Sure you can say!!
I am glad to have any guesses!!

~Lydia~

Carrington Faith said...

It was great "crack" to watch your video! I'll be sure and tell me Mum and me Granny to watch it. :o)

Love,

Auntie Monica

Abigail and Lydia said...

Oh, Aunt Monica, I hope your granny and Mum, get a great crack out of it!

~Lydia~

Eliza said...

Neil Sedaka?

Abigail and Lydia said...

Sorry, wrong answer!!
~Lydia~

P.S. I will announce it once everyone has put in their answer!

Laura said...

All I can guess is someone from Celtic Thunder? Maybe the man singing "Lauren and I"?
Laura

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Too funny!! I cannot say because you told me on the phone:)

Love you!

McKenzie

Abigail and Lydia said...

Hi Laura-
Well, you are REALLY close! I think I will tell~

Hi McKenzie-
Isn't it!

~Lydia~