My hair

Here are the before and after pictures of my hair-cut~ The lighting in our home is atrocious so please try to ignore the blurriness. Despite them being blurry, you can still get a general picture of how long it was, and how triangle-ish it looked at the bottom! ;)

Before::


After::
{I felt so entirely stupid smiling at myself in the mirror!}


{You would think that I would know which way to hold the camera by now. That's why the one above is sideways. I hate taking picture vertical... is that a good enough excuse? ;) }

              The hairdresser did this thing to my bangs, so that is why the look all flat!
                                                I don't like flat bangs-- I like mine poofy! ;)

4 comments:

Gran said...

In the picture laying sideways looks like McKEnzie. I like your haircut but you need to let the bangs show more. How much did she cut off? You are beautiful!

Alexandra! said...

I love it! :)

Meredith said...

It looks so beautiful!
I think I might do the same with my bangs.

Sisters of Grace said...

I love how it turned out!

Emily