{luck of the irish to ya'}

Today is the day where you wear green, or get pinched~ whatever you prefer. ;)


Today the Irish blood in me really comes out, big time.

We are going to watch Celtic Woman on Good Morning America, and Celtic Thunder on QVC-

I'm hoping that they will have some Irish dancing on the Today show, like they usually do!


"May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm up your face, and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand."~ Irish blessing




{I was going to put them sing "Ireland's Call", but they removed the video from YouTube.}


Luck of the Irish to ya'!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that song! For St. Patrick's day I got the new Celtic Thunder CD! Me and Clayton love love love "Place in the Choir"! :P


~Love,

Carrington

Giann said...

Happy St. Patricks Day to you, liddle lass! ;) I am totally rockin' my Irish accent today! :)

Brooke O'Shea said...

This is my absolute favourite holiday! We have had the green and Celtic music out since Sunday. Good to see you!
Through Christ,
LB
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

amber said...

st.patricks day always seems so fun - but most years i forget it! which tells ya how irish i am. ;)

that's a beautiful prayer.

have a great new week there~