{here comes the sun}

Here comes the sun, doo doo doo doo


Here comes the sun, and I say
It's alright
Little darling
It's been a long, cold, lonely winter
Little darling
It feels like years since it's been here


Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's alright
Little darling
The smiles returning to the faces
Little darling
It seems like years since it's been here


Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's alright
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes


Little darling
I see the ice is slowly melting
Little darling
It seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and i say,
It's alright, it's alright....

And with the sun comes lemonade stands.... You know the kind where they cut a lemon in half and put it in a pitcher of water, with a scoop of sugar. That's the best kind.
 


Who needs customers when you have a little sister to keep you in business.... She was
definitely the most faithful customer. She spent the afternoon by the stand, relishing every sweet sip. She had a glass in her hand everytime I turned around- she was really loving it!


I paid five cents extra for the incredible service that I got. They know how to treat their customers- maybe that's why Lily Kate kept going back.... they gave her free refills every.single.time. :)




3 comments:

Giann said...

i used to do those ALL.the. time. Every lemonade stand we did, we would give the profits to a different organization. we even sold cookies and muffins! :)

Alexandra! said...

I like that song! :)

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Awwww....
So sweet!

Lovely toes my dear:)

Love from a cousin.