Blissful Fall Afternoon...

After school was done and the kitchen cleaned I grabbed my sunbonnet, blanket, cookie, and camera, and walked out the door, and jumped on my bike. I rode around, dodging pecan trees, and then finally spread the blanket across, the sunny green grass, and fallen leaves. Here are a few pics from my blissful fall afternoon~





A little visitor

my little spot in the grass.


Our Lazy cat lying under the shade of a pecan tree.

my shoes under the sun...

me...

Have a great and blessed day~

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Our cat Annie, looks like yours!

I have lots of blog button/icons on my blog. Thought I would let you know!

www.homeschoolblogger.com/elizasblogtemplates

Eliza

Eliza said...

Um, I was going to put your credit for my blog button, my elizasblogtemplates one you made me. Which of your blogs do you
want me to put down for that?

Eliza

Lydia Caroline said...

Ummm, I don't care. Whatever you would rather, is fine! Thanks~

Carrington Faith said...

What a wonderful afternoon.:)