My Favorite blogs to look at:

Here is a list of my favorite blogs to look at:

www.cmmiller.blogspot.com

www.pecanpastures.blogspot.com

www.toucedbyhim.blogspot.com

www.soakingupthesonshine.blogspot.com

www.carringtonscrazycorner.blogspot.com

www.holcombehappenings.blogspot.com

www.homeschoolblogger.com/lulu98

www.homeschoolblogger.com/liza95

www.goffstersblog.blogspot.com

www.aliteraturelover.blogspot.com

www.danceeverymoment.blogspot.com

www.oliviacoy.blogspot.com

www.xanga.com/resolved2worship

Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Hello,
Well, I just wanted to let you know that you accidentaly put the wrong address for my blog, here it is for those who would like to see it. :)

www.homeschoolblogger.com/EG

there it is,
I know my address is rather different and is easy to forget, :) it is my initials :)

Liza

Abigail and Lydia said...

Oh, Ok! Thanks~!