{i'm going home for Christmas}

I can't believe that it is Christmas Week! I am so, so excited!
I am on Christmas break~ it is so wonderful!

I can't wait to go "home". While this is our home, I still consider where all our family is as home. Home is where you have all your family, where you have so many memories inside your mind from the many times spent with them. I haven't seen some of them in several months, I miss them so much, and can.not.wait to see them!! :) I smile just thinking about it!

 Here are a few pictures from our shopping spree the other day. We had a fabulous time!
 I found these adorable shoes. They fit perfectly, and I loved them to pieces! that's why they are "mine", even though I don't have them at home with them. :)
 This is Lily Kate and I when we decorated our tree a couple weeks ago. She loved the snow-globes!

 Here is the Christmas tree on the square down town. It was so pretty the night of the Christmas parade.
Well, I'm going to go enjoy myself! Have a fabulous Christmas, and enjoy the break {if you have one!}~

2 comments:

Alexandra! said...

I can't believe it's Christmas week either! I love the picture of you and you little sister! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Liddie!! I am SO glad I don't have to do school for the rest of the year!!!!:)Talk to you soon.......

~Carrington