Happy Birthday Carrington!

Carringtons birthday is in a few days, and I thought I would do a post about her.....
She is my partner in crime, and is very much like me!
I remeber when she was about 4 or 5 she would not play anything else but "house", or "mother and daughter"! I sure am glad she has outgrown that! We have defidently grown to get along better now that we have gotten a little older! Aunt Monica (her Mom), said when we were reminising, that one time when we were little, we always would fight over, this huge headed baby doll! (we now both hate that one!)
Some of my favorite times of my life have been spent with her!
She is so funny, and sweet! I Would like to wish her a very happy birthday!

I love you very much!


~Lydia~

P.S. I can't wait to see you! We will have loads of fun together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! That is very sweet. :)
It is a little early though! =)
I can't wait to see you all! :)
I am counting down the hours!
It will be SOOOO much fun!:)


Love you,

Carri~