Saturdays work... : )

Today was a work day at our house... our supposed-to-be- school room, was the room we where going to work on! We went through the clothing boxes, and got those put in there spot for now; and we threw away about two trash bags, full of stuff, and we also have a big pile of stuff, for a garage sale, that will be happening soon. Maybe someday it will be useable! But for now, it is our storage room! I don't know what we would do without it!

----------------

A while back Momma, got big storage bins, for us to put under our beds to store stuff in. And I only had one, thing in it, so today I decided to put it into use! One of my pet-peeves, is to have stuff to show from under my bed. And lately I have have become quite frazzeled because of that happening! : ) So today, I pulled out all my CDs, and my big bag with ballet papers, and things, and put it in that box along with a couple other, things, and I am so happy to have under my bed all organized! It is quite a relief!

6 comments:

Eliza said...

When will you post pictures of your room?
Eliza

Abigail and Lydia said...

I agree, Lydia! They've been asking you for weeks! It's time to post your pictures!!!
Love,
Mama

Abigail and Lydia said...

ok! I will post them soon~
Lydia

Eliza said...

I'm sorry, I am really impatient when it comes to those kind of things. :) A couple of weeks ago, Abigail told me that she would post pictures of your room soon, and since then I have been checking your blogs with anxiety! :)
Eliza

Abigail and Lydia said...

Hi I will post some tomorrow!
Lydia

Eliza said...

Ok, good. I am going to youth camp with my church this week, so I will see them Saturday!
Eliza