pure in heart

 Hannah, Lahni, and Samarah awarded me the Pure in Heart award!
Thank you so much Hannah, Lahni, and Samarah~ Here are the rules-Post about the tag


2. Pick 10 bloggers who deserve this award

3. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you tagged letting them know they were awarded

4. Answer the questions along with your post


1: Apples, Oranges or Bananas? oranges




2: How many siblings do you have? 5 :)



3: How old are you? guess :)



4: Do you live on/in a prairie, woodland, swamp, city or other? Small city {I really wouldn't call it a city, but since it is one of the choices I will}



5: Scissors or glue? Scissors



6: Describe your dream house. oh, gee, that's a hard one, I love Ante Bellum houses, but there are so many beautiful styles...



7: Is your room clean? I would like to say it was, but that would be lying... it really isn't that bad, though.





8: If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you be? I would probably be Anne from Anne of Green Gables.


9: Italy, Greece, France, Spain or England? England



10: What denomination are you? Baptist



11: Do you sleep with a stuffed toy (BE HONEST!!!!) No I don't.



12: Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans? I like them all



13: What is your favorite book? That is such a hard one, I like a lot..


14: Favorite ice cream flavour? Cookies and Cream- I am usually chocolate, but I love cookies and cream.



15: If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be? probably fruit



16: What is your favorite Olympic sport? Gymnastics in the summer, and figure skating in the winter.





17: If you woke up and discovered that you had turned into Miley Cyrus for the day, what would you do? (note, I am NOT a fan). I would sing "The Climb"



18: Describe yourself in three words. fun, nurturing, quirky {my dad yelled that one out, thanks Daddy!! ☺}


19: What chore do you hate? cleaning bathrooms, and dishes


20: If Elmo came into your room with a gun, what would you do? Big, bad Elmo with a gun...? I think I might laugh!!

I tag-

Morgan @ Such&Such
Mia @ Aspiring-Homemaker
Carrington @ Framed by Faith
Courtney @ Courtney Michelle Photography
Hannah @ Trusting in Him
Samarah @ Samarah's Sayings
Eliza @ Eliza's corner
Laura @ Lulu and dumps
Allie @ A Knitter's Life
Giann @ my life unscripted
Katherine @ Simple Natural Photography

 I am going to go  take a shower, and watch the little couple. Thats what summer time is all about! ☺ Have a fabulous night!





3 comments:

Giann said...

Thanks for the award!!

Carrington Faith said...

Thanks!!!

Katherine said...

Thank you so much!

many many blessings!
Katherine