20 Things I Do In the summer...

1. I Bake- cookies, and cakes
2. I Read- blogs, and books
3. I Dance- to music
4. I Sing- "Caledonia", "Like a bird without wings", "Ireland's Call", "Limomnade", "Take me home".
5. I Watch- Next food network star, TLC programs, and TV Land
6. I Walk- With my mom
7. I Swim- At my grandparents
8. I Play- outside
9. I Clean- the kitchen
10.I Listen- books on tape, Celtic Thunder, Celtic woman, blog music, hymn CD's, birds singing, crickets chirping, summer storms, Praise music.... and much, much more!
11.I Take- Pictures
12.I Write- blog post, comments, e-mails, letters
13.I Plan- play things
14.I Draw- not much of anything
15.I Cook- supper sometimes
16.I Look- for lost things
17.I Explore- blogs
18.I Visit- family,and friends
19.I Sew- I'm not a sewer!
20.I Imagine- many things!

6 comments:

Eliza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eliza said...

On your first poll about keeping your background, well, that isn't a yes or no question. :-) How do I answer it?
Eliza

Abigail and Lydia said...

Hi Eliza!
Sorry! I fixed it so you should be able to vote now! Thanks for pointing that out!

Lydia

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eliza said...

Sorry that deleted one was because I commented and then I relized that I was commenting under my sister's name.
I changed it this time.
Ok, my answer was keep it.
Eliza

Abigail and Lydia said...

Oh, its fine! Alright! Great!
Lydia